This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won't pay a penny more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the lights on. Thanks!
SALE ENDS 21.07.2019
One of my favourite online marketing companies called Ultimate Bundles has just launched their Smart Travel Super Bundle for the first time and my excitement is through the roof.
They do this awesome thing where they combine amazing products from some of the best online content creators and offer it at a ridiculous value.
The Smart Travel Super Bundle, for example, is available for $47 and has a value of over $1300!
Here’s a list of the 30 products that are included in this bundle:
- Section: Camping, RV & Road Trips (7 products worth $547.92)
- Section: Family Travel (7 products worth $216.44)
- Section 3: Making Travel Affordable (6 products worth $276.98)
- Section 4: Mindset (4 products worth $70.25)
- Section 5: Planning & Packing (6 products worth $174.99)
- +++ BONUS OFFERS
- Q1: Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?
- Q2: What am I going to do with so many resources?
- Q3: How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
- Q4: OK, but what if I buy it and don’t like it?
- Q6: This sounds like a scam. Can you prove it’s not?
- Q7: What are the cheat sheets?
Section: Camping, RV & Road Trips (7 products worth $547.92)
- 25 Things to Consider When Buying Your First RV or Travel Trailer (eBook) by Jenifer Smith $9.99
Will help you figure out what is and isn’t important to you and narrow your choices to a manageable number.
- 90 Day Family Road Trip: Your Big Fat Easy Button to Explore Fulltime Travel (eCourse) by Ashley Logsdon $197.00
This truly unique online course will equip you with the know-how to not only RV with your family, but truly connect and thrive in the process!
- Backpacking Essentials: Everything Hikers Need to Know Before Their First Backpacking Trip (eCourse) by Mallory Moskowitz $97.00
Pack all the right gear, clothes, food and show you how to stay as safe and comfortable as possible on the trail.
- Campground Learning Lab (eBook) by Kara Carrero $14.99
A parent’s guide to learning experiences while hiking and camping.
- Fix It Yourself: RV Maintenance (eCourse) by Liz Wilcox ($197.00)
Ed Wilcox, certified RV technician, will teach you how to fix your RV so you can save money, time, and hassle.
- Ultimate RV Campers Bundle (Printable) by Grainne Foley $24.99
Comes with 32 full color printables covering all facets of RVing life. From packing lists for each room, to travel day checklists, to monthly budget tracker sheets, this set will keep you organized and relaxed
- The Family Camping Handbook (eBook) by Katie Kimball $6.95
If you’ve always wanted to try camping as a frugal family vacation but are nervous because you have little ones or don’t want to feel stuck with hot dogs, this is your ticket to real food success in the woods.
Section: Family Travel (7 products worth $216.44)
- Baby Can Travel Anywhere: A Travel Guide Made for Parents (eBook) by Celine Brewer $6.00
Your step by step instruction guide to plan and execute your first trip with your baby with ease.
- Family Travel: Packing Checklists and Flying Survival Tips (Printable) by Melissa Roy $7.50
Detailed packing checklists for traveling with kids from birth and tips for flying with kids including what to put in carry-on bags, getting through security, traveling with car seats and more.
- How To Turn Any Homeschool Curriculum Into A Family Travel Adventure (eCourse) by Shannan Swindler $79.00
Enrich your homeschool by planning stay-cations, family days out or epic family adventures based on your homeschool curriculum.
- Kid’s Travel Journal & Activity Book (Workbook) by Katie McGowen $4.99
Printable journal and activity book to help kids stay busy on trips and record memories from each day.
- Pack Up & Leave: Travel Tips for Fun Family Vacations eBook by Jennifer Flanders ($9.95)
Want to take a stress-free and affordable family vacation? Let Jennifer Flanders, a seasoned globetrotter and mother of 12, show you how! This book is jam-packed with tips to make traveling with children more fun, enjoyable, educational, and EASY.
- Travel with Kids Ideas (eBook) by Jessica Fisher $12.00
Get on track for travel with kids with this easy, practical guide for planning family travel on a budget – without losing your mind.
- Wanderlust Families: Long-Term Travel (eCourse) by Susan Whitehead $97.00 Yearning to travel abroad long-term with your family and don’t know how? This course can help you tackle every aspect of planning your adventure so you can turn your Dream Life into your Real Life.
Section 3: Making Travel Affordable (6 products worth $276.98)
- An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations (eBook) by Michelle Chang $5.99
This book will help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
- Finance Your Detour: A Budgeting Program to Help You Travel More (eCourse) by Dan & Lindsay McKenzie $57.00
A budgeting program and tool that teaches the same strategies and budgeting process that allowed them to pay off debt, build a financial runway, and travel full-time.
- Canadian Free Flyers Economy Plan (eCourse) by Matthew Bailey $35.00
Learn how to earn travel points and redeem them for maximum value.
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget (eBook) by Jen Ruiz $4.99
A how-to guide for finding cheap flights.
- The Frugal Flyer: Eliminate the Cost of US Flights from Your Budget So You Can Travel More and Be Happier! (eCourse) by Lyn Mettler $147.00
Shows travelers how to completely eliminate airfares from their budget when flying the four major US airlines: Southwest, American, Delta and United.
- How To Make and Save Money While Traveling with WalletWin Academy (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $27.00
Find out how to both save and make money while traveling as often (and for as long) as you’d like!
Section 4: Mindset (4 products worth $70.25)
- 7 Mindset Shifts To Take You From Daydreamer To Full Time Traveler (eBook) by Megan Seamans & Andrew Johnston $17.00
This guided workbook is designed for you to wake up and take action toward your travel lifestyle!
- Overcome Travel Anxiety (eBook) by Lauren Juliff $37.00
Will help you eliminate anxiety from your life, give you the confidence to start planning an adventure, and support you as you take steps outside your comfort zone in order to explore the world.
- The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook (eBook) by Nellie Huang $8.26
Provides practical tips and inspirational stories for both new and experienced outdoor explorers.
- Women on the Road (eBook) by Leyla Giray Alyanak $7.99
This eBook will inspire women over 50 to travel solo, whether it’s your first trip or your tenth, starting with getting you out the door to expert personal tips from a lifelong solo traveler.
Section 5: Planning & Packing (6 products worth $174.99)
- A Female Guide to Solo Travel (eBook) by Lisa Imogen Eldridge $4.99
The most comprehensive guide book to solo female travel. Whether it is your first time or you have travelled solo before, this book will inspire, empower and prepare you for your solo trip.
- DIY Herbal First Aid Travel Kit: The Herbal Remedies You Need to Pack Before You Leave Home (eCourse) by Chris Dalziel $97.00
Fill your travel first aid kit with 10 easy herbal remedies that will make your vacation more comfortable and the inevitable minor discomforts more manageable.
- Family Travel Planner (Printable) by Laura Rizer $4.99
The ultimate tool for organizing and planning your family vacation.
- How to Plan a Trip (eBook) by Christen Nicole $27.00
Provides clear and actionable steps to plan the perfect vacation in 12 simple steps.
- Our Next Adventure Planner (Printable) by Lauren Forsythe $7.00
A travel planner that is designed specifically for families with young kids to make the most out of their trip regardless of destination.
- Summer Outfit Packing List Bundle (Workbook) by Alison Lumbatis $29.00 Includes the lists, outfit combinations, and shopping links you need to make getting packed for your next vacation a breeze.
- Vacation Binder (Printable) by Carrie Lindsey $10.00
You’ll love using this cute (and functional!) printable Travel Binder and Planner Stickers when you plan your next trip!
+++ BONUS OFFERS
- FREE Skin Care Travel Items from MadeOn Skin Care, $16.50 value
- FREE pack of travel size items from Puro Co, $15 value
- FREE 2oz bottle of Digest-Support Herbal Supplement, $15.99 value
- $25 Credit to SaneBox, $25 value’
Alright, this all sounds too good to be true right?
Q1: Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?
A1: This bundle is a collection of 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printables, and 2 workbooks. Inside this bundle, you will get tons of resources with ideas to travel with your family, how to save money when you travel, methods of packing efficiently, what you really need when you buy your first RV, and so much more! – all for $47.
Q2: What am I going to do with so many resources?
A2: It’s unlikely that ALL of these eBooks / eCourses are relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. Not to mention, there are 8 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
Q3: How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
A3: The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those. Some of these are even full-length eCourses with video tutorials! They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
Q4: OK, but what if I buy it and don’t like it?
A4: Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email email@example.com to ask for a full refund.
Q6: This sounds like a scam. Can you prove it’s not?
A6: I know it seems too good to be true. Pay $47 for $1,286.58 in resources? Doesn’t that mean someone’s losing big time? Or the prices are inflated?
I totally get your concerns. I’ve been an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles for years and I can tell you that I offer these bundles to my readers because they’re a great value. Even though a blogger may be including their product in a bundle that costs less than their product, product creators get exposure to new potential readers, which can pay off in big ways later. And when you buy a bundle through your favorite blogger (hopefully me!), you’ll support them, too! Plus, the bundle is offered for such a short time that they can go back quickly to selling their product at full price.
In short, it’s a great deal for everyone. Ultimate Bundles is a reputable company, so if you try the bundle and don’t like it within 30 days, just ask their friendly, helpful customer happiness team for a refund.
Q7: What are the cheat sheets?
A7: The cheat sheets were created because bundle customers wanted a quick way to find the resources that were most applicable to them right now. These CliffNotes-style summaries of each resource will not only allow you to zone in on which resources you should start with, but they’ll also allow you to absorb the key principles wayyyy faster.
I hope that fully answers your questions!!
In my opinion, you really don’t want to pass up a deal this good. But I’ll leave that up to you. Just don’t wait too long, because the sale ends on Friday at midnight!
Hello/Namaste! I’m Shruti, the founder of Indian Girling & Digital Empires. I believe in creating a life that you don’t need a vacation from.