This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Are you looking for a Pinterest marketing course that cuts through the generic BS and gets you from frustrated blogger to passive income earning blogger?
Then you are at the right place.
Over a year ago when I started this travel blog, I had no idea what I was doing.
I had already been blogging for two years on and off as a hobby expat blogger and had seen some growth, but it wasn’t what I wanted to do.
After reading hundreds of success stories from bloggers who now had full-time businesses, I wanted to be one of them,
I tried to find one blogger who matched my profile, an Indian millennial girl who loved to travel and really just wanted to be her own boss.
But i couldn’t find a single one.
It was this that inspired me to find a way to grow.
So I started a new blog with a concrete business plan (or so I thought) and kept learning, testing and implementing.
As my reach started to grow, I knew I needed a social media platform that would work with me and not against me.
I was sick and tired of FB sharing threads and Twitter groups and Instagram growth strategies.
I was just SO OVER IT.
That is when I began working on Pinterest. I had read about some success stories and wanted to see if I could replicate the same.
I tried and tested. Tracked what was working religiously, and analysed the crap out of my blog and Pinterest.
Within six months, I had figured out a viral traffic formula based on a 31 step framework that helped me average 30-50K monthly page views.
This burst in traffic led me to apply and get accepted into Mediavine, a network that now pays my rent every month.
This led me to my first digital product idea which also brings me passive income.
This led me to my first sponsored post where I quoted $1000 and the brand accepted. On an 8-month-old blog. Say WHAAT.
PINTEREST MARKETING COURSE
There is just so much information I wish I knew when I started using Pinterest for marketing instead of just saving recipes and cute outfits.
Today, I want to tell you about something that has the potential to change the trajectory of your blog.
No matter how amazing your writing, your photography, your products or your cooking is, if there is no one who actually reads your blog, it’s worthless.
And before you say, “but I am not in it for the money”.
Let me ask you this, if one year from now, you could replace your full-time income with your blog, would you not quit your current job to go do that?
If you are blogging as a hobby and don’t dream of quitting your 9-5 and doing this full-time, then perhaps I’m out of my depth here.
Because pretty much every blogger I know who has been able to generate a sustainable income from blogging, has worked on growing their traffic and audience.
Because it’s not about the traffic. It’s about what it means for your blog or your business.
Readers. Subscribers. Followers. Products. Income.
One year ago, I was where you are, and today I blog full-time and help creators like you reach your dreams.
If this something you want to do, then I invite you to take a look into my online training program that specifically targets traffic generation.
Where I go MUCH deeper into the 31 step framework that actually generates free traffic on auto-pilot.
INTRODUCING…PINTEREST TRAFFIC EXPLOSION
Here’s a small glimpse of what’s inside:
Module 1: Profile Creation & Optimisation
- What makes Pinterest unique?
- Creating a business account + Tutorial.
- Setting up rich pins
- Creating boards and adding pins
- Optimizing Pinterest Profile
- Pinterest Basics Checklist
Module 2: Smart Content Creation
- Analyzing existing content + Tutorial
- Finding new ideas for your niche +Keyword Research Tutorial
- How to write amazing content
- Content audit checklist
Module 3: Designing Viral Pins
- How to design pins + Canva Tutorial
- How to write pin descriptions
- Art of Hashtags + Advanced Final Touch
- What viral pins have in common + Checklist
Module 4: Pinterest SEO
- What is Pinterest SEO
- Making your boards and pins SEO friendly
- Advanced Keyword + Board Creation SEO Hacks
- Pinterest SEO Optimisation Checklist
- Website Pin SEO
Module 5: Automation & Analytics
- Manual Pinning VS. Automated Pinning
- How to Use Tailwind + Tutorial
- How to Use Pinterest Analytics + Tutorial
- How to Use Tailwind Analytics + Tutorial
Module 6: Traffic Strategies
- Traffic Strategy #1
- Traffic Strategy #2
- Traffic Strategy #3
- Traffic Strategy #4
- Traffic Strategy #5
- Daily Traffic Strategy + Checklist
- Monthly Traffic Strategy + Checklist
- Recommended Pinning Schedule + Tutorial
+ Bonuses worth $655
Bonus #1: Free Tailwind 2 Months (value $30)
Bonus #2: 150 Group Boards List For All Niches (value $50)
Bonus #3: 36 Page Course Workbook (value $75)
Bonus #4: Private FB Support Group (value $500)
Bonus #5 : Viral Pinterest Templates Pack (value $37)
Bonus #6 : 1:1 Coaching Call (value $497)
I’m not going to lie. This training program is for you if you want to:
– Take their blog traffic to the next level
– Use smart marketing strategies to grow instead of chasing your tail
– Finally learn what it takes to have a solid traffic strategy in place
If you’re looking for a program that will take you to 10,000 page views overnight, it is not going to happen.
Not with this program, or any other.
Building the right content and promoting it is an art you need to refine over time. But once you know how to do it right, there is very little else you need to do to get new people to your blog.
So I guess my question to you is, are you ready to explode your…
Who is Pinterest Traffic Explosion for?
This course is perfect if…
- You currently have a blog or have just started a blog and want to grow it FAST in a smart manner.
- You want to learn about how to grow traffic from Pinterest the SMART way.
- You’ve been blogging for a while but are not getting the results you want.
- You’re not afraid of doing the ‘hard work’ that it takes to create a successful blog.
- You’re sick of things moving slowly and really want to fast-track your traffic and income.
This course isn’t going to be a good match if…
- You want the answers but don’t want to put in the actual work. If you don’t want to put any time or money into your blog, this is not the right program for you.
- You have not started a blog or a website yet.
- You are just blogging for fun and have no intention of making any money or income with your blog.
- You consider yourself an expert Pinterest user.
- You are receiving over 10K monthly page views to your blog from Pinterest.
After taking this course you’ll be able to…
- Understand how Pinterest works as a platform and how you can master it for your niche
- Know exactly how to create compelling content and pins that will bring you high-quality traffic
- Give your Pinterest account a makeover to make sure you attract maximum visitors back to your blog
- Be able to analyse and track your growth without being overwhelmed by analytics
- Learn advanced Pinterest strategies to boost your blog’s traffic
- Automate your pins in a smart manner to free up time and become a more productive blogger
And get personal support every step of the way!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. If you go through the course, implement the strategies, and don’t see any results, then you can email me within 30 days for a full refund.
YES. The course is based on the assumption that you have a blog that you can direct traffic to. You can also take the course if you plan to start a blog soon or have a social media following, although I would highly recommend that you already have one when you start this course.
This depends on many factors. How many articles you have on your blog, how much time you spend in optimizing them, promoting them and how well you use the strategies outlined in the course. Building considerable traffic from Pinterest does not happen overnight. If you put in the work, you should see the results within 2-3 months.
This course is most beneficial for bloggers or website owners who are currently receiving less than 10K monthly page views and are new to blogging and/or Pinterest.
The course is a mix of audio lectures, text-based modules as well as video tutorials. There are also a ton of worksheets and checklists to help you easily implement what is taught in the course.
Yes, as a member of this course you have access to a private group where you can ask me questions , concerns or any doubts directly. I’m also easily reachable via email at email@example.com.
No. Although I am a travel blogger, I also blog about social media and digital marketing. The techniques outlined in this Pinterest marketing course are applicable for all bloggers no matter which niche you belong to.
WHAT SOME STUDENTS ARE SAYING
If you want to grow your Pinterest followers, increase your blog traffic, grow your income and create an impact online, head here to get on the waitlist!
LEARN FROM ME FOR FREE: