- Coursera- The best platform for professionals looking to up their career game but don’t have the time to go to a physical school. It has both free and paid courses, but some of the courses are truly exceptional (and partnered with leading global universities such as Yale, Harvard, etc). No matter which field you’re in you’ll find something that suits you. Start here=> New Year. New Career. Start learning risk-free today with Coursera’s 7-day free trial!
- Udemy- A strong competitor to Coursera, what makes Udemy unique is that the range of courses offered are not necessarily by just schools and universities, but also industry experts, entrepreneurs and people who have just learnt by doing. You can start here: TopTopicSheet-The Complete Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Network Guide
- Resume Writers: I don’t need to tell you the importance of a well-written resume. If you don’t have the time or capability to write a resume that actually gets you an interview, go ahead and check the world’s leaders who will no doubt do a good job transforming your resume.
- Job Scan: Get a resume custom made for you with free evaluation!
- Grammarly: Automated proofreading, grammar checks all from a simple and free chrome extension. Is this too good to be true?
- Hire Writers: Short on time and want native English writers? Go here.
- Link Tracker: If your business involves tracking links and/or monetization, you need this tool.