This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won't pay a penny more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the lights on. Thanks!
Malta is a tiny yet beautifully unique country in Europe. If you haven’t already, these pictures will make you want to visit Malta.
It is home to the silent medieval city of Mdina..
and the streets of Valetta established in the 1500’s..
where the water around the island is as blue as blue can get…
where the cliffs get dangerously real, but offer some of the most stunning sights…
where the sunsets are unbelievably gorgeous..
and where when you drive around the island, you stumble upon one beautiful bay after another…
and where the sights you see on the island will remain in your heart a long while after you have left.
You may also like:
- 5 Things to do in Verona
- A Photo Journey of Venice
- 5 Things to Do in Black Forest
- Top 10 Cheapest Countries To Visit in Europe in 2019
- Move Over Dubrovnik, Here’s Why You Should Visit Zadar Instead
- 9 Cheapest European Cities That You Can Visit For Less Than $50 a Day
- The Perfect 10 Day Italy Itinerary For Budget Travellers
Hello/Namaste! I’m Shruti, the founder of Indian Girling & Digital Empires. I believe in creating a life that you don’t need a vacation from.